Dienstag, 11. Februar 2014

For those, who are gone...


...And those who will go soon.

This time in English for my dearest friends from Lyon.
The notorious King of Erasmus - Semi Kefi - pleased his queen - me - to write something more interesting. Actually he didn't really pleased me, he just remarked that something is missing here.
And he was right.
Like I said before, some of the people here already left Lyon and because I don't like to say "I miss you" I just wrote a little poem for all of them :)

For those who are gone

Long time ago I used to be eight-teen.
I discovered all bars, tried to drink as much as I can and danced all night long.
I had friends and what I say, I mean,
They always were there, wenn something went wrong

In the summer we swam, in the winter hot wine punch
well I had vodka but everyone besides...
Sunday we woke up late, meet up for a brunch
And I knew each secret and what everyone hides...

When I was down, they took care of me,
„Let's do a pizza – don't think too much“
Lots of fun, I think you can see
But also my heart was deeply touched

That's how it was, when I was a kid
Damn good memories, „That's all I can say“
The funny thing:  I'm 18 again, no shit!
It's true, it's you it's everyone of you – you guys really made my day

Not once, not twice – no, half a year!
Couldn't think how it had been without...
That you're gone, that deserves a tear,
This is clear, there's no doubt

But after that tear, let's raise the glasses
Let's think of this great time with a big smile
Never forgot, you've all got high classes!
And see you again even if it takes a while.

When you raise your glass, just think of Lyon
Think of the people and remember me,
Some of you might know the „Erasmus unser in Lyon“
So before you drink just say it with me:

(sorry Peter, it was created in German...)


 Erasmus unser in Lyon,
Geheiligt werde dein Stipendium.
Dein Austausch komme,
Dein Wille geschehe.
In Lyon - so auch überall.
Unseren täglichen Wein gib uns heute.
Vergib uns unsere Eskalation, wie auch wir vergeben unserem Hangover.
Denn dein ist das Studentenleben.
Der Alkohol und die Erinnerung in Ewigkeit.
Prost!


Merci pour les dernières mois. C'était vraiment... c'était vraiment.... C'était vraiment phénoménal! <3

And for those who stay: let's make the second half at least as good as the first one! Big Love - Only Lyon.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen